The eyebrow and lash services at South Tulsa Plastic Surgery can help you put your best face forward. Non-surgical and largely non-invasive, these treatments can help enhance your eyes and the surrounding area, allowing you to look and feel more confident and attractive.
Eyelash Extensions: Full Sets
We offer the latest, safest, and most natural-looking full set eyelash extensions on the market today. Each set of full eyelashes are customized to meet the specific needs of the patient, with handmade volume fans for optimal retention.
In addition, we use a very delicate diameter of eyelashes to produce a natural and full look without damaging the natural eyelashes. Every step is taken to maintain the integrity of the natural eyelashes.
Options we offer include:
- Bold Beauty
- Everyday Beauty
- Mega Volume Beauty
- Natural Beauty
Eyelash sets vary in price depending on their fullness. You will choose your desired length and curl during your initial consultation.
Full lash service can take between one and two hours to complete, depending on the type of lash you have selected and the amount of extension that will be needed to reach your goals. During your complimentary eyelash extension consultation, we will help you determine which of these options will best meet your needs.
Eyelash Extensions Fills
Even the most advanced false lashes will eventually begin to thin. When this happens, you can return to our office for maintenance and touchups.
Options available include:
- Mini Fill – One week/touchup fill
- Standard Fill – Two week fill
- Extended Fill – three to four week fill
- Renewal Fill – four to six week fill
At least 20% of your false lashes must still be attached in order to receive a renewal fill.
If you are a new client who has had individual eyelash extensions done somewhere else, we offer a New Client Fill at a discounted rate.
We cannot fill or touchup eyelash clusters or strips.
If it is time to have your eyelashes removed, we also offer professional eyelash extension removal. Our gentle and safe approach helps preserve your natural eyelashes and reduces risks of discomfort. This service is available for individual eyelash extensions placed both by our office and elsewhere.
Eyebrow & Lash Tinting
Thin or light eyebrows may fail to properly frame the eyes. To address this issue, we offer eyebrow tinting services including:
- Eyebrow Henna. Henna is a natural dye that can be used to stain the skin beneath the eyebrows. This creates the illusion of depth and fullness in the eyebrows, visually filling in sparse areas
- Eyebrow Tint. Semi-permanent dye is used to color the eyebrows and produce a fuller look
- Eyelash Tint. Using an eye-safe dye, eyelash tinting gives you darker, fuller-looking lashes for up to six weeks. This procedure can be performed on both upper and lower lashes or on lower lashes alone
Waxing services available at South Tulsa Plastic Surgery include:
- Eyebrows. Eyebrow waxing helps to sculpts the brows and give them a defined shape
- Upper Lip. Waxing the lip removes peach fuzz and darker hair from above the lips to create a smooth and attractive appearance
- Chin. Chin waxing eliminates unsightly hair from below the lips
Waxing services can be performed as stand-alone or in combination with other lash and brow services.
For all brow and lash services, we request at least 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. If services are not canceled within this time frame, we will require a 50% deposit for future lash and brow service appointments.
Read what our patients are saying!
" I walked out of my consultation incredibly informed and Dr. Schiesel was so kind and caring I felt like my future surgeon wasn’t just a doctor but a friend!"
Contact South Tulsa Plastic Surgery
To schedule your complimentary lash and brow consultation at South Tulsa Plastic Surgery, please call (918) 518-5144 today. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Brenda Schiesel and her staff welcome clients from Jenks, Owasso, and surrounding Oklahoma communities.