Butt lift surgery is an increasingly popular procedure that enhances the shape, volume and overall look of the buttocks. If you would like to improve the appearance of your backside, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Brenda Schiesel can help you reach your aesthetic goals and achieve the attractive backside you desire.
To learn more about the butt lift options available at South Tulsa Plastic Surgery, including the Brazilian butt lift, please call 918-518-5144 today to schedule a free initial consultation with Dr. Schiesel. We serve Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Jenks and nearby areas of Oklahoma.
What Is a Butt Lift?
A butt lift is a body contouring procedure that is designed to create a more toned, sculpted buttocks region. It can help you feel more confident about a derriere that:
- Has lost volume over time
- Is loose or sagging
- Has a flat or square appearance
- Has an unbalanced appearance compared to your upper half
- Is too small for your frame
- Prevents you from finding bikini bottoms that fit properly
If your buttocks have always lacked an attractive shape, or if you have noticed a change in your butt’s perkiness, size or shape as a result of pregnancy, weight loss or aging, a butt lift can provide a full, round, attractive appearance.
Types of Butt Lift
There are two basic types of butt lift:
- Butt lift and/or butt liposuction: This procedure reduces excess fat and skin of the buttocks. Fat is removed through liposuction, excess skin is removed and the remaining skin is tightened.
- Brazilian butt lift: This procedure enhances the size and shape of your butt with fat transfer injections.
During your initial consultation, Dr. Schiesel will evaluate your buttocks, explain your options and determine which butt lift method is best suited for your unique body and goals.
The Brazilian Butt Lift
Have you ever wished you could take fat from one part of your body and move it to another part of you frame to create an hour-glass figure? The Brazilian butt lift does just that. It enhances the appearance of your bottom through a method of fat transfer. This highly sought-after technique utilizes your own fat from an area of excess, such as your back or belly, and transfers it to your buttocks.
If you want to enhance the volume and overall shape of your bottom and do not have a lot of sagging skin, the Brazilian butt lift may be an ideal option. Some benefits of this process include:
- Removes fat from areas of excess
- Creates an elegant hour-glass shape
- No artificial materials
- Uses your own natural fat cells
- Creates stunning, natural-looking results
During the process, fat is removed with liposuction, then purified and injected into the buttocks to enhance its shape and volume. Dr. Schiesel will create an attractive shape that compliments your figure and proportions, improving your overall confidence and appearance.
Am I a Good Butt Lift Candidate?
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your bottom, butt lift surgery may be an ideal solution. You may be a good butt lift candidate if you:
- Are in good overall health
- Have adequate amounts of excess fat for fat transfer
- Have flat buttocks and want to enhance the prominence of your backside
- Have realistic expectations
The list above is a very basic guideline. The best way to truly know if a butt lift is right for you is to meet personally with Dr. Schiesel for a private, free initial consultation. During this confidential, one-on-one meeting, she will work with you to understand your goals and evaluate your candidacy for the procedure.
Schedule Your Free Butt Lift Consultation Today
If you are ready to have a beautiful, sculpted rear end, contact South Tulsa Plastic Surgery today at 918-518-5144 to schedule a free initial consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Brenda Schiesel. Our state-of-the-art office welcomes men and women from Tulsa, Jenks, Broken Arrow, Owasso and other Oklahoma communities.